About Hermoso

“Hermoso” means beautiful in Spanish. This local headpiece brand comes straight from the heart of a guy who works really hard out of his home. Only accepting products that are the result of true dedication, he insists on making each of his creations by hand, paying close attention to every detail, while trying to transform these classic fashion items into contemporary cutting edge pieces.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

They made my DAY!!!!

I LOVE IT  :  I LOVE IT



 Usually people will say the best start of the day is at morning! Today its a bit different!! I have to say its start at afternoon today.. As one of my sales area Pause Rewind n Fastforward, they just open a new store at TST  DNA Mall. So just thinking to go for visit and have a look on her items...... The result is very predictable! As the pictures shown above, i just lost control!!!!!!

Key Chain             x  2 pcs

Wallet                    x  1 pc

Long Clutch Bag   x  1 pc


I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Address:
 

尖沙咀嘉蘭圍DNA Gallery shop no. 214b

No comments:

Post a Comment