About Hermoso

“Hermoso” means beautiful in Spanish. This local headpiece brand comes straight from the heart of a guy who works really hard out of his home. Only accepting products that are the result of true dedication, he insists on making each of his creations by hand, paying close attention to every detail, while trying to transform these classic fashion items into contemporary cutting edge pieces.

Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Handmade Necklace Collection


Usually i just try to find some vintage accessories to share then sell it. But recently one of my auntie gave me some beautiful bead. And so i just decided to make some vintage and funky style by myself. I just love those color tone and the feature details. No theme on this first collection but just by feeling..! 

Will be available at DB market first then will keep ya update on which store they will go to!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment